The increasing popularity of Firefox can be put down to the increasing number of add-ons or extensions that programmers have designed. These add-ons can improve Firefox by adding extras that were not initially included in the Web browser. Simply because these Add Ons exceed a thousand, it is good to know the best Firefox Plugins for SEO, Social Media and YouTube SEO .
With the increasing use of SEO tweaked articles and the huge possibility for earning revenue through the Net, a lot of people prefer using Firefox because it remains fasterfor web surfing. It also allows endless Add-Ons that you can use for SEO purposes. Other advantages of plugins are as follows:
You will be able to open an identical page which you are looking at in IE.
You will be able tomake a desktop shortcut from a page address.
You will be able to add bookmarks.
You will be able to translate highlighted text on your page into another language.
You will be able to reopen a closed tab.
Though there are hundreds of Firefox plugins, many are still maintained by the Mozilla foundation. You can get them by navigating to the page using the pasted site name or by going via your Firefox browser. From the TOOLS menu, choose EXTENSION. Thereafter, a new dialogue box will open. It contains the list of plugins that are already installed. You will also find a link at the bottom right saying “GET MORE EXTENSIONS”.
Here are some of the most useful Firefox plugins for SEO:
1. SearchStatus – Through this SEO toolbar plug-in, you are able to see Google PageRank, Compete Rank, mozRank, Alexa Rank and Google related links as well as inbound links from Yahoo Site Explorer and Google.
2. SEOQuake – This plug-in is good for those who are always rushing things. This extension can help you check backlinks, PageRank, domain age and other statistics. It enables webmasters to deal with promotional websites and SEO.
3. SEO Toolbar ± This add-on has shortcuts to popular SEO tools, Keyword Research Tools, PPC Systems and domain tools, like Google Adwords keyword suggestion tool, Keyword Discovery, Alexa, Competitive Intelligence as well as SEO Toolkit and more.
4. The KeywordSpy SEO/PPC -This plug-in helps advertisers, webmasters and SEO analysts to do their SEo as well as PPC research.
5. Foxy SEO Tool – This is a free plug-in which offers several search engine functions like Google Site, Live FromLinks and Yahoo! Site Explorer. This plug-in can help you get web traffic analysis and check sites via directories.
6. KGen – This plug-in also helps webmasters keep up with the word content as well as the average amount. It also helps with quality and statistics. It also helps you see the keyword strategy of your competitors.
There are several other Firefox extensions you can choose from. Depending on your needs, choosing from the best Firefox extensions for SEO can help you on your way to Internet marketing success.
I am Susan Hannan from Exams Key; it gives 100% 9L0-408 exam questions exams. Let’s take benefit of 3304 exam questions Exams material efficiently and get guaranteed success. Check out free demo of all certifications Exam.